Thursday, 19 July 2012

New Site

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now as there’s been no new content uploaded here since last year and it never ceases to amaze me just how many visitors the site continues to get.

As regular readers will know, in addition to TV I also have an unhealthy interest in Horse Racing and it got to a point where I felt I wasn’t doing myself justice with my TV work, because as someone who doesn’t download shows I was always behind with reviews etc., so I decided to focus more on the Racing side of things.

As a result, the new site Talking Horses was launched at the start of the year, where you can follow my ramblings on the Sport of the Kings if you feel so inclined.

The old TV content isn’t going anywhere though so feel free to enjoy the archives whilst you’re here and I many still post on here from time to time. For now though, Racing is definitely the main focus and you can visit the new site by following the link below:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails