Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Tanya's Running the Chester Marathon to Raise Money For Prostate Cancer

Hopefully you all appreciate the lack of advertising here at TV or not TV, and regulars will know I don't ask for anything other than your opinions in return for my time and effort posting here as I enjoy every minute of it.

But I'm going to have to break my run of not asking for things from you, as my lovely girlfriend Tanya will soon be running the Chester Marathon to raise money for prostate cancer and has set up a Just Giving page, which you can access by following the widget below, to take donations.

So if anyone has ever enjoyed any of the posts here and feels like making a donation to a great cause then your generosity would be very much appreciated... And regular programming will resume after this plea I promise!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails