Tuesday, 15 February 2011

State of the Blog Address: Read ‘Tearing Up The Script’ & Normal Service Will Resume Shortly

My script for the BBC sitcom competition is finally done and, in spite of a last minute discovery that I’d actually spelt the title wrong on the first page, is now sat in an envelope waiting to be posted off for its expected rejection.

I’m really pleased with the final draft that is going down to the Beeb, although the idea has morphed somewhat from my initial idea, I’m very happy with the story I’ve ended up telling and I think that I have created a great leading character.

I’ve been banging on about this script now since the turn of the year and discovered that it is actually quite easy to get a PDF online so as promised, by clicking the link below you can read the finished draft of the script. I’d love to know your thoughts so please feel free to comment, either positively or negatively, and if posting my own work on the site gets some good feedback then I may look at posting some of my other stuff on here from time to time.

Read 'Tearing Up The Script'

Now the script is done and dusted I can get back to working on the site and with a veritable smorgasbord of TV on offer right now it shouldn’t be long before the reviews start flooding back on to the site. I’ll try and get more news stories up as well now I should have a little more time on my hands, but as always keep an eye on twitter @garethbunkham for regular updates on what is being posted and you can of course always subscribe for updates so you can get your TV or not TV fix piped straight into your blood stream, so to speak.

This should be the last State of the Blog Address now for a while as normal service will resume shortly…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails