Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Weezer 'Hurley' Album Cover

Weezer, a band renowned for creating some of the greatest videos of all time have now created one of the greatest album covers of all time.

The album is called ‘Hurley’ and who better to put on the cover than Lost’s own ‘Hurley’ Hugo Reyes (Jorge Garcia)!?!

This is without a doubt the most genius album cover I’ve seen in a long time and a great way to get over that post-Lost depression, I defy any Lost fan not to get a big silly grin on their face when they see this.

The album cover is cropped from a picture of when Rivers Cuomo met Jorge Garcia (see below) and is officially one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen!

The album is out on 14th September.



2 comments:

  1. It's a great cover I agree. Although I think the fact that the band have a connection to the surf company Hurley is kind of misleading in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and cool cover dear. I like it. Keep it up with new updates Celebrità e licenze & Diventare licenziatario

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails