Sunday, 22 August 2010

Michael J. Fox to Guest on The Good Wife

Over the last few weeks I’ve brought my unhealthy Back to the Future obsession to the site as I salivate over the upcoming Blu Ray release of the trilogy.

I have always been a Back to the Future geek ergo I have always been a Michael J. Fox geek.

Ever since his Parkinsons caused him to semi-retire from acting I have always been thrilled to hear of him appearing on screen, whatever the role.

Following up his brilliant guest appearance on the last season of Rescue Me, Fox has reportedly signed on to appear on the second season of the smash hit The Good Wife.

As with his roles on Rescue Me and Scrubs, which both alluded to his illness, this latest role will also play on Fox’s Parkinsons.

Fox will play Simon Canning an attorney who has a win-at-all-costs attitude and even goes as far as to use his neurological condition to win over the judge and jury in favour of his clients, guilty or not.

Fox’s character is set to lock horns with Julianna Margulies’ character Alicia Florrick in the court room and everyone associated with the show is as thrilled as I am to have Fox involved with the show.

Show creators and exec producers Robert and Michelle King are quoted as saying: “We're absolutely thrilled that Michael has agreed to play this role…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails